View Single Post
Old 9 Dec 2020, 20:51 (Ref:4021820)   #149
MissClarrpz
Racer

MissClarrpz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The 19th December was meant to be the season finale if they had run in November. But it was postponed to January as it was too close to last weekend and Christmas. January finale will be 1 round for supercars, 2 rounds for support categories. They haven't said the date as they haven't confirmed it yet (but I don't know why).

Bennett is a championship runner despite him not knowing that going into the weekend. Everyone (even guest entries) had to run BRX fuel otherwise to they would be DSQ. Who's a guest entry and who's not is a bit confusing and I only found out Bennett scored points on Sunday night.

With the Godfrey O'Donovan move. I saw online that Godfrey got 2 penalty points on his license which comes from a reprimand which I think is fair. O'Donovan admitted to turning deliberately away from the corner (check out rd 3 highlights on BRX YouTube) but said he was getting out of the way of the drivers behind. I am not sure if I believe that but as far as I know he wasn't penalised.

With the points standings, it's a little confusing right now and may be tweaked slightly before the final round. Then again it might not. I'm waiting on confirmation for that.