View Single Post
Old 1 Aug 2023, 13:04 (Ref:4170924)   #6242
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Lundqvist taking over for Pagenaud at Nashville, let's see if he can make the first corner, if you see Harvey back out and let him hit the wall himself

https://racer.com/2023/07/31/lundqvi...-in-nashville/

Have to wonder if Simon is done in the car. And if we could see Blomqvist and Lundqvist in the MSRs next year
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunterer View Post
Two drivers who i'd like to see in the series fulltime fo sure.
I would like to see both drivers in the series as well, but I think MSR wants to keep Simon. However, he suffered a serious crash which is taking longer to recover from than I was expecting. It may be that an early retirement is in the cards? I hope not, but also expect Simon to make the best decision for his long-term future.