View Single Post
Old 6 Dec 2018, 11:45 (Ref:3868239)   #30
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
I’m wondering if we’re seeing a change in “attitude” from Goodwood? The statement they put out in answer to the comments from BTCC Drivers was not very sympathetic.....

The Revival and MM organisers have got three main concerns, in my opinion.....

Lap times getting faster. It’s been suggested to me that their circuit licence could be in jeopardy if the quickest cars get any quicker. That may or may not be the case....

Driving Standards. Negative reporting in the press and on social media seems on the increase....

Non compliant cars. (Not including the races for ‘Goodwood Specials’.)

Sadly the genie has been well and truly let out of the bottle, and it will take some effort to get it back in. One BTCC driver quoted in MotorSport was suggesting that spectator attendance will be down in 2019 because he and other current drivers aren’t there. Time will tell!