View Single Post
Old 28 Sep 2020, 09:47 (Ref:4007116)   #141
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Can we move on to other things please. There's a whole race to discuss, albeit a pretty tedious one.

Turn 2 was altogether a bit of a mess, for which we can jointly blame the track design, the race organisers and some of the drivers.
Carlos Sainz's clobbering of the wall will be appearing on replay for years to come. I like Carlos, but that was driving like a plonker. And slithering back onto the track made it seriously dangerous.
Bottas just managed to stay on the right side of the sausage kerb but Riciardo apparently went just over (personally I thought he was just OK). Both were being squeezed by their team-mate.
Fat John probably gave expression to what most people were feeling about the off-track chicane. To be fair to him, he went off quite late and would have had to double back on himself to follow the appointed route. F1 steering lock wouldn't allow that.

Vettel's qually crash was the sort of thing that could happen to almost anyone when they're trying to push the envelope. But it happened to HIM. AGAIN!

Leclerc and Stroll crashing was just a typical first lap incident. Annoying for Racing Point but not much more. Daddy Stroll must be wondering about his "2021 Dream Team" though.

I really, really want Alex Albon to come good. But supporting him is beginning to feel like supporting Williams.