View Single Post
Old 6 Feb 2020, 08:45 (Ref:3956050)   #37
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Why is everyone saying the FE event has been cancelled? It's only been postponed, at least for now

https://www.autosport.com/fe/news/14...virus-outbreak
I think, because of headlines to articles such as 'Formula E cancels China round due to coronavirus'.

You are correct to point out that, currently, the race is postponed pending further review of potential alternatives. Your point here highlights why the language and terminology used in posts is important.