Thread: Team Honda in F1
View Single Post
Old 24 Mar 2019, 08:27 (Ref:3893017)   #26
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Well, Honda engines topped the speed trap figures in Melbourne. At a circuit like Melbourne, I was wondering whether the speed trap figure shown it's very much about then engine, because the trap at the end of the start-finish straight is after quite a slow not-so-aero-dependent corner. It looks like Honda have made progress if Marko is playing down the chassis. Kvyat also did well.

Perhaps they also know it is not a very Japanese style of business to slate a collaborator in public. They may even me geeing them on by praising them so much.
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
And wins will be tough against Ferrari and Mercedes, especially as they still have a relatively inexperienced lineup.
I don't agree with this so much, because Verstappen is now very experienced, although it's true Gasly has only a year under his belt.