View Single Post
Old 26 Nov 2019, 14:18 (Ref:3942959)   #2180
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
Zandvoort has said the banking at the final corner will be like an American oval and is set to be twice as steep as the turns at Indianapolis. The banking at IMS is 9.2°.
I am unfamiliar with the Zandvoort circuit, but I assume suspension compression should not be a concern? I am guessing the largest amount of compression they see currently is at Eau Rouge just as you climb to Raidillon?

Richard