Thread: IMSA DPi Discussion
View Single Post
Old 19 Jul 2017, 13:05 (Ref:3752786)   #2736
Maelochs
Veteran

Maelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
It was a surprise to about everyone! Good to see what the package will be capable of in the right hands.
I don't want to be so rude as to say that SpeedSource sucked rhino testes after Rolex dropped the Mazda RX8s .... I don't want to say they couldn't set up a prototype, or even pull off a Prototype pit stop .... or that they wasted the talent of a bunch of very quick and talented drivers .... or voice any of the other negative but accurate observations I could make.

I think the contrast between Mazda 2018 and Mazda 2015-2017 will say everything one would want to say.

The biggest potential stumbling block and the biggest source of interest, is definitely the lame AER power plant which has been failing in prototype classes in various series for half-a-dozen years at least.

I'd like to see Joest demand a V6.