View Single Post
Old 22 Apr 2018, 17:26 (Ref:3816909)   #8
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
They've bumped the green up 30 min (307 EDT/807 UK I believe), think that's as far forward as NBC will let them move. There will be lots of Barber fines issued to teams this afternoon for tearing up the grass I think. Looks like the race will be soaking wet if it's even a race.

Upset the race is finally not Mitty weekend and I could hit both, but between the rain and Mitty prep travelling south to finally see Indy cars in person just wasn't in the cards this year.