View Single Post
Old 9 Mar 2020, 16:12 (Ref:3962531)   #12
Rudernst
Veteran

Germany
Hamburg
Rudernst should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRudernst should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRudernst should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRudernst should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by morninggents View Post
Nick
How do you know it was for a social media infraction?
If it was related to social media perhaps this may have consequences for other licence holders. I have been critical of some aspects of the MSA/MUK on this forum. Should I be worried?

Very sorry for Frank. He has put a lot of time and effort in his time as chairman and as a competitor.
Question:
"I have been critical of some aspects of the MSA/MUK on this forum. Should I be worried?"

short answer: yes, but I depends when and what was posted

quote from MSA regulations:
"Do not criticise or imply bias in Motorsport UK Officials on social media platforms"

and the catchall phrase:
"Participants should be aware that comments which bring motor sport into disrepute, or are threatening, abusive, indecent or insulting, may lead to disciplinary action before the National Court and which may result in substantial fines or international bans from participation in the sport."

as i said, this will have a huge impact
there will be some high profile cases that will make everybody realise what to do and what not to do in a very short time

I learnt a lot during the last three weeks

I am also violently opposed to any form of:
"threatening, abusive, insulting behaviour"

so I can see what the MSA tries to achieve

RuE