Thread: New SRO GT2
View Single Post
Old 5 Jul 2019, 17:27 (Ref:3916045)   #123
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by canaglia View Post
curious to see how seconds will be slower than r8 gt3 despite +120hp
It has MUCH less aero or other fiddly bits to make it corner better. This is more raw power car over classic GT mix of both grip and power to get the best lap not faster speed on straights.
Add in true amateur drivers and I'm guessing much slower than a developed GT3 car. I'm curious the difference between the GT2 and GT4 cars myself. Mostly street based both but it sounded like GT4 allows a bit more race prep so it will be interesting to see.