Thread: ELMS ELMS Discussion
View Single Post
Old 22 Sep 2019, 11:42 (Ref:3929396)   #274
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Top3 in MLMC disqualified for technical infractions and Graff had the nerve to say that effectively they should have been fined instead because "it's not the drivers fault"... oh golden stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilClayton61 View Post
So you're saying the more competitive cars and the close racing don't do anything for you and what you'd like are radically different cars with huge winning margins? Ver confusing...
???

This is exactly what I want, I don't want NASCAR or GT3 or whatever. The best constructors should be the best constructors, with wide array of possibilities in their hands. I mean of course I want competitive cars and close racing if it comes naturally, but not via over-speccing it, or even worse balance of performance...