View Single Post
Old 13 Feb 2020, 20:47 (Ref:3957518)   #322
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Got this mail today:

Dear Friend of Barry,

I would like to continue with the great work that Pam McCarthy did helping me to start the Sideways Club, and would like to honour her memory as well as try to carry on with Barry's legacy and keep his races going! Heidi is pleased to be President of the Club and will attend races wherever possible!

I am in close contact with Vincent who organises the races that Barry promoted, and our main aim is to try to get the "Barry Race" back at the Six Hour Meeting in September. Unfortunately he is under great pressure and can't do it this year (although it was on the cards until a few weeks ago!) but he is still trying to get us there in 2021.

Vincent has offered us a race at a new event called the "Hat Trick" meeting which will be on October 11th and 12th. We can have a 1 hour race for 350 Euros, which is incredible value for money at Spa!

Other series attending the meeting are:

- F2 Historic HSCC
- MAXX Formula
- SRCC Sport 2000
- Monoposto Historic
- And there is talk of getting another prestigious series as well!

Clearly It would be good to support Vincent and show that we can get decent numbers. It might give him ammunition in his quest to return the Barry race to the 6 Hour meeting, I am asking if you would like to go to Spa in October?

I would aim to call it the "Barry Sideways One Hour" (if that would be acceptable to Vincent) and really hope that maybe next year we could be at the Six Hour Meeting! Please let me know either way as soon as possible so that I can tell Vincent if we will go to the Hat Trick meeting. Please email me on cheng@thunderroadcars.com or call 07836 699339.