Feliks
Racer

Poland
Krakow
Feliks should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by skycafe View Post
Hi there Andrew and welcome back!

I actually had missed your ocean dynamo posts, not sure how... Interesting. Would there be a way to harness the energy generated and transfer it to a prototype at LeMans? Perhaps quick change energy cells, changable at pitstops?

! )

robert

I am sclerozis!

Next step:

Straight structure of dynastarter brought the thought to mind for me in order on the similar principle to do electric brakes and the electric assisting engine on the not-drived pivot of the car .
Instead of the flywheel I used the brake disc from one side having small teeth made an incision.

They are also put on the PCB plate green "pins" in the bulk. http://www.new4stroke.com/greenpin.jpg

Such an arrangement allows on not-drived pivot to carry the electric brake out also. Yeah but very much work opportunities of such an arrangement are also an important case on not-drived pivots, as the electric motor driving wheels directly. Perhaps it won't be such an excellent drive as classical 4 x 4, but in critical situations can replace such a four-drive arrangement. I think that it is possible to name him 2 + 2.

And have a electronic lock.... simile ABS rotate

I very much apologise, but I forgot that on this forum the part of readers had motorbikes......

I propose for them 1+1 system ........

Regards Andrew

Ps.In good taste there would be a use microstepper elctronic for the fluid movement ...

Usually from the other side flywheel a clutch is found.. it unfortunately still has a few defects. That is, relatively frequent exchange of the clutch disc, of impression with the spring,and of clutch bearing. it is one of service major repairs. , Mechanical or plumbing steering also often makes his correct action impossible

I thought, that if only an electric current decided on these all cases, it would be perhaps better. After refining details, the clutch without no service work could in order to work through the entire life of the car.
In order to carry the full function of the clutch out, he belongs, so as in previous of my proposal dynastartera, to use "green pins" and radial teeth the flywheel.
http://www.new4stroke.com/greenpin.jpg

Additionally, one should put two (or more) locks, which will steered will be a solenoid, and a spring to enter teeth on the flywheel and to close the clutch mechanically with this flywheel

So that this closing proceeds in a "stress-free way", one should add the electronic sensor which he will be detecting, or the flywheel in relation to the clutch isn't already rotate, and it is possible to put down solenoids controlling locks so that they connect on "hard" these two parts .
It is supposed to be similar acting to the synchronizer of the gearbox

Before the dismissal solenoid,, "green pins" must have the maximum electricity which with pressing a clutch pedal will be reducing. Of course this electricity and steering must reach the clutch through of collector rings, since the clutch is turning.

I think that after good designing and making such a clutch, we are having a chance to the clutch for entire living of the car

Regards Andrew

enought for this Year once more Happy....... for All