View Single Post
Old 6 Jan 2019, 14:24 (Ref:3874285)   #251
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bell View Post
I’m dreaming of a newer tractor unit and posher trailer, Max. So if they ever happen (no lotto win yet) I’ll give you first refusal!

And more important than having someone to wash it is having somewhere to park it....

As for road cars, I get zero enjoyment driving on the UK road network, so anything exotic would be a complete waste.
My new truck is quite nice to drive apart from having the equivalent of my wife living in the dashboard. If i brake too heavily, don't let it coast long enough or don't use the jake brake enough it flashes a nagging message up on the dash. It does work though as I have modified my driving somewhat to keep her happy.
As for my road cars, my Landcruiser hits 20 this year and my Mondeo is 14 and both going strong apart from maybe a new clutch and flywheel soon in the Mondeo, that should more than triple the value of the car