View Single Post
Old 21 Mar 2019, 05:34 (Ref:3892369)   #6423
TF110
Veteran

United States
TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!
It's obvious to anyone that the top class is the top class for a reason. They need the top class to actually be... top! I don't like bop. I don't like mismatch looking cars. It bothers me seeing Ferrari's Corvettes Porsches and the like racing against a big BMW sedan that has two doors cut off. Its going to be worse imo if we see smooth looking, purposely built machines that look like the Valkyrie vs something that looks like a modified (and uglier) McLaren 720 in the 'Senna' as they call it. Imo that's an insult. It's a 720s with a goofy body kit and oversized rear wing. At least the Vakyrie looks like an lmp for the road like the Toyota GR Super Sport or this thing, the Aspark Owl

I have a feeling we're going to be seeing all types of weird things and the only way to distinguish some of them from a GTE is it'll have a little fin on the back, yuck.