View Single Post
Old 14 Dec 2019, 15:39 (Ref:3946701)   #2113
Willmaz223
Veteran

Willmaz223 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridWillmaz223 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Here is my youthful view, just get rid of the lot of them. The people should govern themselves. Not those who really don't have a clue of the lives of the many or don't have the bottle to do what is necessary in these unique times to say the least.

As I sit on a bench in the bitter cold that is this country at these times, cold in its manner and how it acts. The warmth will come, but it needs someone to ignite it, not another yes or no with no plan or understanding of what it takes to get the actual plans they talk about so frequently and fill peoples mind with. We have no leaders who would guide the warmth and it has turned to the cold

Will. I do have a different approach of saying things.

Extreme in my views I know. Maybe I made some of you chuckle . I certainly maybe or maybe not have a more unique view but just thought I contribute my own thoughts simple they may be on the matter.

Great Escape Bob. Great one there. Zulu aswell. They don't make em how they used to.