View Single Post
Old 30 Mar 2019, 21:55 (Ref:3894342)   #6454
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I'm already lulling myself into the mindset that 2021-24 LM shall be fruitless trash and therefore kind of like an Olympic cycle break, until the return of hopeful true competition in 2025. It might just help one to keep going, wish that one day the nuclear fallout will vanish. In the meantime there's still 2019 and 2020. Maybe Audi or whoever will field a hydrogen G56 at some point too, I mean the "result" of it might be pointless unless the thing lasts for 24 hours but at least it would be tech incentive, not BoP and/or spec nonsense.

Last edited by Deleted; 30 Mar 2019 at 22:01.