View Single Post
Old 11 Oct 2021, 12:14 (Ref:4078010)   #8
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mstets View Post
I was just going by my PayPal account. I cancelled my service after the last session on Saturday at Long Beach. That was on September 25 or thereabouts as I remember. Around the 6th of October I was charged $4.99 and $5.00 for another month of service.
I would use a screenshot as justification of the cancellation as well. Often the membership and billing folks aren't the same people, quality of customer service sucks for anything Comcast touches