View Single Post
Old 8 Mar 2003, 22:03 (Ref:529207)   #14
T.D.F.
Rookie

T.D.F. should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hello again to all those that have shown intrest in the Alfas. The 156 is now in England still on the trailer. I had the pleasure of a test drive at Campo Volo in Turin opposite the old Abarth Factory, very fitting, as did Roberto Giordanelli who will be writing the article in the Auto Italia magazine on the 156 in next month's issue.If I were writing the article the words dogs ******** would feature too many times. This car is pure race car and I'm almost ashamed to admit that my worry is that I will never be able to do it justice, but I'm sure going to try. I don't think it will be necessary for it to go back to Ntechnology to be maintained although it will be easier for the end of season refurb for it to go back to Italy to www.restauro-abarth.it, and should anyone want to see the cars they are on www.hobbymotorsport.com . As for having a team or a web site I'm still in the stone age but I'm sure that there will be pleaty of people who will offer me advice on how to before too long. last but not least I still haven't decided where to run tis car this year time and budget will be a deciding factor and as soon as I have made a decision I will mail it. The 155 is still in Italy but not for too long and as soon as that is here I'll tell you all. Thanks for now.