View Single Post
Old 28 May 2007, 05:09 (Ref:1922517)   #15
deeks6
Veteran

deeks6 User has been fined for unsportsmanlike behaviour!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank_White
The team orders are clear from the following points:

1. Lewis was fuelled five or six laps more than Alonso for qualifying. To much for him to have a realistic run for pole and too little to run a one stop. Besides the option tire degraded too much on a heavy fuel load and Lewis could not realistically run 51 laps with the option tyre. Ron's explanation about Lewis being initially on a one stop is BS. Moreover, any fool knows that pole is important to win in Monaco.

2. Lewis was called in 2 to 3 laps early for his first stop negating any possibility of him passing Alonso.

3. Lewis was called in about 6 laps early in the second stop.

If the strategies were reversed Lewis would have won easily in Monaco.
I like this ...

Similarly, if:

1. If there were 16 retirements and not 3 DC would have won (easily).
2. If Alonso had tripped over on Saturday and injured himself and McLaren flew in Sebastian Bourdais, Bourdais would have won.
3. If the Ferrari was a second a lap faster, Massa would have won.
4. If it was a rally, Sebastian Loeb would have won.
5. If you could only run last years cars, Scott Speed would have won.
6. If he did'nt retire, Michael Schumacher would have won.
7. If it was a NASCAR race, JPM still wouldnt have won.
8. If Ferrari had not been so silly and signed Raikkonen, maybe Hamilton would be driving a Spyker and he definitely would not have won.
9. If his biorythms were right Ralf would have finished 15th and been driver of the race.
10. If it was GP4, I would have beaten all of them.