View Single Post
Old 9 Oct 2018, 21:21 (Ref:3855763)   #11
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Any more thoughts on PC2? I took the plunge recently, primarily for the historic sportscar (and Le Mans of course) options. I find it very easy to drive but as my aim is just to play it for fun, I'm actually enjoying it. 'Modding' doesn't exist, but I have imported a few skins, although it's a real bind that you can only import one skin for each type of car (at a time). I daresay I'll still go back to GPL when I get bored, but the graphics are pretty good.

One thing though, in even light rain, the circuits 'puddle up' ludicrously quickly (within 2 laps of old Silverstone) and they can really throw your car off line, while the AI cars just serenely drive through it. Annoying.