View Single Post
Old 17 Dec 2004, 12:27 (Ref:1181798)   #25
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I had one of those Garry, before my current Daewoo. Very dull indeed. I've had three now over the last 9 years and, whatever I might say about them (they're all very dull), I have had 9 years of completely trouble-free driving from A to B. But I'll be looking for something different at last in the new year.

Edit - actually, it wasn't a Nexia - it was a Nubira. The Nexia is one of the original (nee Astra model, as you say) Daewoos - came out at the same time as the much nicer Espero - my first Daewoo.

Last edited by Aysedasi; 17 Dec 2004 at 12:29.