View Single Post
Old 12 Jan 2017, 18:50 (Ref:3702155)   #63
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by leonidas View Post

I just wish there was something like GPL where there was a full season of historic tracks - I still keep GPL on my laptop for this reason. It is now 19 years old - it must be the video game with the most longevity ever and the best £25 I ever spent.
Broken record time for me. I spent years, literally, on GPL, even bought a new computer and wheel solely for GPL. I took part in league racing (Tenths had one once - the Ten Tenths Friendly Racing League - and I won it the first season!), and for me, it still remains the best experience I've ever had with sim racing. Massively modded and improved over the years. Inevitably graphics are very dated now, but it remains a brilliant challenge.