View Single Post
Old 27 Jan 2020, 21:44 (Ref:3954107)   #9
andy97
Veteran

United Kingdom
Castle Donington
andy97 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridandy97 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
French meeting on the Bugatti track, vey much different from the 24 Hours one.
CSCC Classic, CSCC Modern, NK HTGT and TOYO Tires 7 Race Series.
Other grids are typical french championship but you all are welcome.
May be Andy could help with the name of the CSCC Series, please?
Gerard, I am not sure how many grids CSCC will have at this event; we normally have separate grids for cars from 60s ( Swinging Sixties), 70s and 80s (future classics), 90s (modern classics), 2000s (new millennium) plus separate grids for Tin Tops, Turbo Tin Tops, 7 type cars(magnificent 7s), Special Saloons/Modsports and an Open series if a car doesn’t fit in to any of the above!

I suspect that we will have two grids at this meeting (but not sure); one for the 60s cars and a combined grid for the rest (an Inter-series race, its what happens at our Spa races).

Unfortunately the Toyo 7 series (not a CSCC series) doesn’t allow the wide variety of 7 type cars that CSCC allows in its Magnificent 7 series so my car isn’t eligible for this race. Some of our Magnificent 7 series cars may race in the inter - series race but I don’t like racing a 7 amongst the “heavy metal” so it’s probably not for me.