View Single Post
Old 1 Feb 2018, 12:53 (Ref:3797441)   #36
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
Yes that car is cool, and I also don't find the Nissan minivan offensive! Have you seen the Buick wagon? I also think it's cool.

Here it is, although we are straying away from the thread topic

http://m.buick.com/sedans/regal-tourx-luxury-wagon.html
That's it, you and your potential fire trap Mazda are no longer allowed near our campsite. I can't trust any one who thinks a Buick could be anything other than terrible. Ok, that might be over the top but their commercials are SO bad, and the cars are ugly as sin, especially that convertible thing they make

And no, I think in Buick's eyes you have put than in just the right spot. They spend all their time trying to convince you it's luxury and not an SUV in the 2 Enclave commercials I've seen.