View Single Post
Old 31 Mar 2018, 10:04 (Ref:3812090)   #69
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Also the 3 cylinder 2 stroke Fiesta ! I had one of the engines kicking about for a few years. I brought it off of a bloke that was doing tests for Ford on a dyno and I eventually flogged it to a museum in Wales. I believe that the Haynes museum has a complete car as well.
The engine was very compact and built by the Orbital outfit in Australia but I think it was dropped by Ford because of the emissions limits that were coming into place at the time.

Last edited by GORDON STREETER; 31 Mar 2018 at 10:17.
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !