View Single Post
Old 20 Jul 2018, 01:53 (Ref:3837621)   #656
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FormulaFox View Post
As of today, metallic blue 2017 Chevrolet Cruze. My first new car - two model years old, but never sold, never rented, just test driven. Steal of a deal with the 2019s beginning to hit the dealerships(dealership owner said the first batch of 2019s arrives next week).

I was tempted by the 2016 Camaro V6, but I needed something I wouldn't feel bad about using up until it's dead.
Congrats on your first new car, FF! It doesn't happen often and is a great feeling. That's a very underrated car you have there too. Enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
I have an Estoril Blue BMW 125i. And I love it.
And why wouldn't you, that's a neat car. Coupe or 5 door?