View Single Post
Old 20 Jul 2018, 17:01 (Ref:3837704)   #657
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
Congrats on your first new car, FF! It doesn't happen often and is a great feeling. That's a very underrated car you have there too. Enjoy!

And why wouldn't you, that's a neat car. Coupe or 5 door?
Neither. Its the three door hatch. I passed up on the coupe as I felt the hatch actually looks better - and although I originally wanted 5 doors, the lines of the 3 door are actually better. I really wanted a 135i or 140i but that was veto'd by my better half! - pretty happy with it and I got to take it to Le Mans this year too