Thread: Nice new Kia
View Single Post
Old 19 Nov 2018, 15:58 (Ref:3864261)   #29
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GORDON STREETER View Post
I have a choice of vehicles to use and will use an auto for traffic jam town driving and a manual for long runs on decent roads.
Autos tended to use more fuel in days of old but modern ones seem on par with the same manual versions.
One thing I will add is that the "so called" autos at the cheaper end of the scale that simply change gear by electronics on a manual box are not the nicest things to drive compared to a "true" automatic IMHO
The Bentley Bentaga that I used a while back was automatic and great fun
That is a nice auto box, drives much better than my old 3+1 Chevy Suburban manual. The same one as the Bentley comes in the diesel Ram 1500 and it's a dream with the 3L and programmed well.