Thread: LM24 Mad Memorabilia....
View Single Post
Old 28 Jan 2010, 18:49 (Ref:2621186)   #18
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Surely by now your study wall must be covered in much more interesting prints/posters, these signs are not exactly interesting/detailed or even nice to look at, give me framed poster from the group c era anyday

Surprisingly not. I have a framed Sunday Times magazine front cover depicting Ayrton Senna* plus an original large oil painting of a scene depicting a Formula Ford race at Brands hatch. The picture also includes myself and my late father in it plus the MGB I owned in the 80s. My father painted it.....

(*I hope that a certain member here will remember giving this to me!).