View Single Post
Old 8 Apr 2020, 16:45 (Ref:3969389)   #1168
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
I stuck the drone up to see how many people are milling about behind my house, only two that you can "just" see walking down the drive. I consider myself very lucky to live where we do in the UK and not stuck indoors in Spain.
I have 5 flights booked this year and I doubt if I will be taking them or getting any sort of reimbursement from EasyJet ? However as I was remarking to Martin Short the other day on his FB page, those 5 return flights are less than one race at Spa !Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (96).png
Views:	22
Size:	1.54 MB
ID:	59493
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !