View Single Post
Old 7 Sep 2017, 07:23 (Ref:3765131)   #60
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by knighty View Post
I was just thinking which F1 team has the best relations with Porsche?.......I heard they used Williams wind-tunnel extensively to develop their LMP1 car.....and they used Williams Engineering flywheel-hybrid KERS system in the Porsche GT3 car as a demonstrator, then later in the Audi LMP1 for a few seasons.......so I'd put a bet on Williams getting a Porsche F1 motor deal

Failing that it would be very easy for Porsche to buy the whole Sauber outfit and turn it into a complete Porsche F1 factory effort

will be interesting to see what happens.....
Joe Saward suggested Williams was the ideal place for Porsche back in August too, adding that Porsche also have links with Martini.... https://www.motorsportweek.com/news/id/15647