View Single Post
Old 4 Jan 2019, 13:38 (Ref:3873940)   #152
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Turner View Post
Seeing that great shot of Gordon got me searching and although not good enough for calendar, since I found them, I'll share the them. The first taken at Snet in 2006, and the next two at the same place a year later:-
I remember the one's of me getting out of the car, I had a sudden oil leak from the oil pump coming down the back straight and spun on my own oil going under the bridge that had soaked the R/H rear tyre. I was a bit gutted as I was in the lead and I think it was the last lap !!!!
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !