Thread: Driver Kubica
View Single Post
Old 9 May 2018, 13:32 (Ref:3821032)   #12
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Yeah, but will it help Williams. Personally I think they should give their current drivers as much track time as possible
There is a limit on the days that a current drivers can use.... I think it is 2 days per year in total (ie 1 day per driver) With more testing scheduled later in the season maybe they will use their race drivers then.

I agree that they should be giving their race drivers all of the seat times possible though. So I see Kubica in on Friday morning as being less use than Sirotkin gaining miles, given Sergey's limited miles in 2 of this years races. (Brake failure at the start of the AGP and an early exit after the lap 1 contact at Baku).