View Single Post
Old 7 Dec 2001, 11:52 (Ref:183249)   #4
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks, that's what I needed! The Canadian Motorsport Hall of Fame Motorhome will be somewhere on the grounds, but judging by their behaviour at Corner 2 [Mosport] I would not get on top of a motorhome with that lot. I don't mind getting dirty in a good cause, but will be spending a lot of time in the media hangout, when not prowling the paddock in search of interviews or stories, so maybe that will help a bit. I think I'll keep a clean shirt in a ziplock bag in my backpack for emergencies though.

How's the racing on this track? Do the teams generally like racing there? I remember hearing Sir Stirling say he did, but haven't heard a lot from other drivers about it. Up til recently I was not a big sportscar watcher, but will be from now on, having discovered both ALMS and Trans Am are great value for the money.

I'm going to print out the information you provided and keep it in my Sebring file -- you've hit the high points for me and that's what I wanted. Thanks for that.