View Single Post
Old 17 Sep 2018, 11:52 (Ref:3851013)   #33
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BudLightJaguar View Post
That was a great season, now good night everybody. 4AM here
I would say overall it was a good season but not a great season. The UAK threw a few unexpected curves. It produced a great season opener at St. Pete but in contrast the 500 was somewhat lack luster, with the rest of the season being a bit of a mixed bag. However, hats off to IndyCar for at least trying to improve the racing, from both the driver's, fan's and team's perspectives. Hopefully with the off-season, IndyCar and Dallara can take what they've learned and make the necessary changes to the IR-18.

The downer was obviously Wicken's accident. Both he and SPM showed they were more than capable of challenging the top three teams and it was Wicken's rookie year. I think next season, they would have been up there.

Anyway, looking forward to next year and seeing what improvements have been made to the car, plus two different venues being added to the calendar, with return of Laguna Seca and COTA replacing Phoenix, though I would like to see one more oval. Of course there is the big question as to whether Alonso will be competing next year.

Last edited by bjohnsonsmith; 17 Sep 2018 at 12:03. Reason: Change of opinion.