View Single Post
Old 15 Nov 2021, 17:59 (Ref:4083644)   #14
AndreasDavour
Veteran

Sweden
AndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I'd say that Ferrari had an excellent weekend, probably clinching the 3rd in the constructor's championship. The race was a total DISASTER! for my lads and lasses at McLaren. I think this is now a lost fight. It will be a really bad thing to go into the new car formula with less money than before. I only hope Ferrari's latest form is not down to them cheating again...
So, with that caveat, well done Ferrari.

Also well done to Alpine! Good teamwork and a decent finish. If there is one driver I personally cheer for, it's Fernando Alonso, so I think it's good to see Alpine seems to have their duck in a row. I just hope they don't become too much of a threat to McLaren 2022. But, this weekend I think they did quite well.

The mudslinging at the top is really getting to me. I am not a Mercedes fan by any stretch, and would happily see them beaten. But, I've grown to despise the very image of Horner and Marko, so I find myself taking the side of Mercedes against my wishes, and they often come across as arrogant.

So, even though I think Mercedes did a good job today (and Lewis did something truly great) I can't give them my vote.

Alpine it is. Go Fernando! Vamos!