Thread: Spa 6 hrs
View Single Post
Old 29 Nov 2021, 20:41 (Ref:4085934)   #177
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy97 View Post
/ It may be worth trawling through the CSCC race results at the Spa summer classic over a few years as we may have had an MX5 or two race with us in the “Inter-series” race. Be careful though, I know one of them has ITBs and a programmable ecu for about 170bhp so best not consider their laps times as possible!
Spot on Andy, that's exactly what I'm lookin for.Thanks for the info and warning too!

Joe I'm with you, impossible for a compliant B to be as fast as your Cortina GT. I cant imagine a B pumping out 170 bhp on one carb tho. And a Miata is way much heavier than an MG, we're around 900 kilos dry. Not mentioning the disgrateful rops we use… May be 3'16" would be good with some drafting!