View Single Post
Old 21 Aug 2009, 17:30 (Ref:2525668)   #57
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mk1mart View Post
I only remember aldershot from late 89 to 21/11/92 when it closed. Me and my sister used to play under the little hut of a grandstand. haha. I wasnt aloud to go to the last meeting but i have the video.

My brother wanted to build the cr as a classic stock car but that would be a waste of a car i think. Wouldnt be so bad if the car was a rot box but its too good to get smashed up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Weyman View Post
no no no thats not allowed anymore!
Mart. I was there in the late 60's to mid 70's.

And Al is absolutely correct.