View Single Post
Old 12 Mar 2013, 23:02 (Ref:3217632)   #21
Beetle
Veteran

United States
Texas
Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purist View Post
Iike that F1 runs at the Circuit Gilles Villeneuve. However, part of me certainly wouldn't mind if Montreal's two annual events became one for IndyCar, and one for the new, combined sportscar series and/or the WEC. That would take the pressure off, both in terms of the absurd F1 sanction fee, and the "need" to upgrade the facilities.
Indeed. For now, I see a large, 3.0+ mile permanent circuit in Toronto or someplace... another Tilkedrome.

Interlagos is in DESPERATE need of renovation... just look at the place! The whole area surrounding it is a big, rusty, oily, polluted dump. I don't mean to offend any Brazilians, but the whole city is pretty much in need of a renovation. I wouldn't know what to do... maybe renovate Interlagos and the surrounding neighborhoods and leave it at that?