View Single Post
Old 30 May 2019, 16:09 (Ref:3906997)   #901
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnut View Post
Martin Brundle's take on what an F1 car/F1 should be:

"F1 must be a drivers' championship, not an engineers' tech fest. The cars must be the angriest, flightiest most challenging machines on the planet. I don't want to see teenagers jumping in them and having it all mastered by lunchtime, and fully on the pace." Brundle

https://www.skysports.com/f1/news/24...future-visions
maybe they should force everyone to use the Williams car?

im sure there are a lot of fingers to be pointed and blame to be apportioned but what Williams are going through, their lack of understanding of their problems and the lack of money to fix them is, quite frankly sirs, the predicament i would like to see every F1 team in.