View Single Post
Old 6 Jan 2021, 14:41 (Ref:4027179)   #124
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tel 911S View Post
Thanks for that info .
The versions I have been watching online have 2Hrs 58 for fellowship, 2hrs 59 for 2 towers & 3Hrs 21 for Return .
Fairly sure I had not seen some parts before , but it does look like there might be more parts I have not yet seen .

But with the lockdown there is plenty of spare time .
But it has been only an hour or 2 per evening.
I wonder whether the 'bitesize' viewing schedule has meant your concentration hasn't dropped?

I've also found that when watching repeats of movies, I pick up on things that I either didn't notice before, or had forgotten. e.g. - Doc Brown's Heath Robinson-esque breakfast machine at the start of Back to The Future.