View Single Post
Old 29 Aug 2012, 11:46 (Ref:3126847)   #22
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaz170 View Post
So, according to those figures, Webby earns less than the driver he pays to drive for him?????
And Dean Fiore, does it take in to account the value of his REC?
Not sure how brilliant the outright numbers might be in a family team, or where a driver drags a sponsor along.

You might imagine in the case of Mr Patrizi, that bringing Sinopec, Onsite Rentals, Ausdrill and others, that a percentage of that income lands with the introducer.. while Mr Webb may actually pay himself nothing to drive for the team, instead drawing a wage from one of his family business activities.

The ones that dont sit very well with me are the Kelly Bros.. if they are really pulling that kind of wedge while the other pair of cars in their garage as running as well as they are, then something doesnt smell right...
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods