View Single Post
Old 18 Apr 2019, 18:34 (Ref:3898448)   #13
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobefly View Post
Doing further research I see I should rent the car at Heathrow airport because it is Sunday and in the very early morning. I see I can take the blue line (Piccadilly) from Piccadilly Circus Station (which is a 10 minute walk from where I am staying) around 4:30am to get to Heathrow (1 hour aprox), take the car and drive to Goodwood (1 hour and a half) and be at the event by 7:30/8.

Do you think that is a realistic plan?

I know it is not the greatest but I am not finding better options.
Probably not as i doubt the piccadilly line or any other rail lines will be running that time of morning especially on Sunday.
To be honest if you feel the need to go for two days, I would do Friday and Saturday staying over night maybe Thursday and Friday and forget Sunday.
Edited, It seems there is a better service on Sunday than during the week with the first train at Piccadilly Circus at 03.50