Thread: IMSA DPi Discussion
View Single Post
Old 21 Mar 2016, 17:33 (Ref:3625626)   #56
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
They certainly have come a long way but their product should sell itself. Look at both GT classes, especially GTLM. I don't think we have quite the complications as Prototypes, but the on track product race in and out sells itself. I'm cautiously optimistic about the top class.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HORNDAWG View Post
So you honestly think the P class at Sebring was a dull, uneventful, race? You think the grid as whole is not competitive or exciting to watch? I always find these comments somewhat baffling.
How did you get that out of his post? He didn't say racing was bad in protos at Sebring or otherwise.