View Single Post
Old 1 Apr 2016, 13:11 (Ref:3629277)   #237
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Not sure how much i like this. Gravel is temporary there, as it'll be in the creek in 4 or 5 years and are they making this a cut through?

I like trees with the best of them, but I give all those a 1 in 4 chance of survival. Three of those have been planted right where the "burnout drift flat brim ball cap" dudes camp....nice rock flanking that there sturdiness shall be tested in the muddy slope by some moron with two wheel drive.

Thanks for posting, joeb. I have a hard time following the twitters these days. We'll check it out first hand for you in 4 weeks!
The gravel is interesting, hope it lasts till the end of September, but it may need a few layers if folks are driving on it. I'm really interested in seeing what they have done to fix the parking area on top of the hill leading down to the paddock. That was a mess last year and short of paving, not sure what they will do - perhaps more gravel?