View Single Post
Old 16 Oct 2005, 13:17 (Ref:1435094)   #33
maximus
Veteran

United Kingdom
Yorkshire
maximus should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridmaximus should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skam85
I want to put my 2c in on this one as well.

Fisi was badly at fault in Malaysia. Webber had already passed him, and Fisi went and tried to take the place back which was stupid, because his tyres were shot. Heidfeld, like nearly every race, was just sitting back and waiting, and there you go, 3rd place, right in his lap. Same as in Monaco, got the lucky break, and there's 2nd place, right in his lap, when he was never seriously going to have a go at Webber for position the way Michael did on Rubens. Same at the Nurburgring, Kimi throws his car off the track, and there you go, 2nd place, right in his lap.

See where I am going? At least Webber is willing to have a go, whereas Heidfeld just seems to sit back and wait for people in front to drop out/make mistakes.
Right I'm sorry but Bulls**t. Was Nick sitting back when he overtook Alonso? Nurburbrings unfair, he was nowhere near to challenge the two in front of him anyway, how could he sit back and wait? he didn't have a chance to keep up.

This thread isn't about bloody Webber for gods sake, get back onto the topic, and I'm not directing this at just one person.