View Single Post
Old 3 Apr 2019, 14:15 (Ref:3895082)   #3
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Hi Craig, I use to work for a famous broker in France supposed to be #1 in this field. Mike is perfectly correct many parameters are taken in count, profile of the meeting and of the driver coming above the list.

I dont have any recommandation for you but one of my mate using a Semi Lightweight asked last year. I did recommend to subscribe because of the car's value, the costs of repairs and the races entered which were Tour Auto and Le Mans Classic this year.

Bear in mind that once you've asked all your data are in a worldwide file… You can also "play" with the "incendie et valeur totale de remplacement" and "transport sur remorque avec vol" as well. Sorry for the french language!
If its Gras Savoye ask for a rolling chassis insurance and compare.
To make things clear if you enter one or two races its expensive but worth. And yes, this is weird but not any more than dealing with some banks!
In the late seventies early eighties I use to have a contract with an English company. Happy with that when I totally wrote off a Carrera RS 3 litre at Montlhéry, think it was '75…
You must know the proverb "l'assurance semble toujours chère avant l'accident". Have fun and be safe.