View Single Post
Old 14 Apr 2019, 08:15 (Ref:3897384)   #262
J Jay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Manchester
J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!
Two red flags, three safety cars, four vehicles retired due to accidents - the race was called at less than 75% distance, which should be half points.

Not that will be much consolation for the reigning champions; Tsukakoshi* was penalised for nudging Yamamoto into the gravel at T1, which gave the win to the Arta NSX. It was a lucky escape for the #23, picking up second after looking like they were going to struggle in the wet conditions. Their relief will be echoed by all the LC500 runners, who were also way behind the Hondas.

However, someone will be pleased to see that a Lexus won in GT300! The K-Tunes RC-F took the win, with some expert driving to stay on the track. I'm really happy for Nitta in particular; it's about time he was back on the top step ofthe podium.

*I didn't see the start of the race, I assume he started and Baguette was going to be next in?